Conference Hotel & Travel
Gaylord National Resort & Conference Center
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, Maryland 20745
(Located on the Potomac River 10 miles from Washington, DC)
Click Here to Make Room Reservations
NCPCU Room Rate: $233/night (resort fee included *)
Gaylord National Resort Fee includes:
- High-speed internet access in your guest room
- Twenty-four hour access to the fitness center
- Access to the indoor Junior Olympic-sized pool
- Local, toll-free and domestic long-distance phone calls
- Two bottles of Aquafina® water per-room, per day
- Newspaper available daily at Key Provisions
- Valuable coupon booklet with savings at the resort and local area
- Up to $10 complimentary dry cleaning, per day
- Complimentary transportation on the National Harbor Circulator Bus with stops throughout the Harbor including Tanger Outlets, Harbor shops and restaurants, the Capital Wheel, and the MGM National Harbor Resort. Registered guest simply swipe their room key on the bus for this transportation service.
Optional Conference Events:
Potomac Dinner Cruise
Sign up to join the group on Monday, May 1 for a two-hour dinner cruise while enjoying the sites of Washington D.C. from the unique vantage point of the Potomac.
NCPCU's Golf Outing
Register for a friendly game of golf at the Course at Andrews AFB on Sunday, April 30. Green fees, golf cart and transportation are included.